Masks are optional
Masks are required in common areas and highly recommended in dance rooms.
7/3/21 COVID UPDATE
Per NJ’s recent updates, mask wearing will now be optional
- Dancer Drop Off: 1 parent/guardian must drop off child directly at classroom door arriving no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of class (unless child is at an age where they are allowed to enter/exit school by themselves). Please remain with your child until the instructor invites him/her into the classroom.
- We ask that there is no waiting in the lobby/hallway throughout your child’s dance class.
- Dancer Dismissal: Upon dismissal of your child’s class, please arrive at their classroom door a few minutes prior to the end of their class time.
- After dismissal, please exit the school into the parking lot with your child.
- Anyone entering the school must be free of any COVID symptoms.
- Dance Floors, Barres, & Bathrooms will be sanitized throughout the day & and every night.
DDA has an Air and Surface Purification System which uses NASA technology and
air filters in every dance room.
We will continue to offer In-Person, private group “BUBBLE” classes, Private/Semi-Private Lessons & Virtual classes!
DDA COVID-19 WAIVER must be accepted from your online account or printed & submitted before attending in person classes. See below or click here
Dancers WILL NOT be allowed into the building without a submitted release form.
We will be revisiting the protocols throughout the Summer and will be announcing updates as they are made.
Thank you to our entire DDA family for keeping us strong this past year. We are so thankful to share our love and passion of dance with every student. See you in the studio or online!